Human Resources Function
The human resources function plays a key role within organizations and is constantly evolving to adapt to a changing environment. Its mission is to manage and propel human capital to support the achievement of the organization's business objectives in a healthy and engaging environment.
This function remains a growth lever for companies by creating better work environments, adapted professional development plans and competitive working conditions, thus attracting new talent but also retaining and mobilizing current teams.
" Talent is your most valuable asset and the key to your success. Organizing the HR function to successfully attract, retain and develop talent can have a strategic impact and be an important differentiator for a company." - Josée-Christine Boilard, President and Founder of Talent Flex
To optimize the HR function, we use a maturity level based HR diagnostic tool which highlights key HR priorities taking into consideration the organizational context. Our approach follows a simple but effective methodology, including conducting:
- A self-assessment
- Structured individual interviews with executives and HR members
- An employee survey
- A prioritization workshop with management
And developing of a two-year action plan.
Who is the HR diagnosis for?
- Any organization that is considering implementing an HR team for the first time
- Any organization that is having difficulty attracting or retaining HR professionals
- Any organization that wants to better attract, develop and retain talent
- Any organization that wants to make its human resources a competitive advantage
What you will get out of it
- An HR function that is aligned with the organization's priorities
- An employee experience that is advantageous in a competitive context
- A better attraction and retention of talent, contributing to the continuity and achievement of business objectives