Succession planning is an essential activity that identifies and manages operational risks related to talent to ensure business continuity.
By properly assessing the strategic roles and competencies of your teams in achieving your business objectives, mitigation plans, individual development plans and retention solutions can be developed and implemented to ensure effective risk management.
"To ensure business continuity, it is critical to identify and manage operational risks related to talent, both in technical and management expertise. It is also important for an organization to find hidden talent and develop it to ensure succession throughout the company." - Josée-Christine Boilard, President and Founder of Talent Flex
A succession plan is unique to each organization. Here are some of the key steps of our approach:
- Identification of operational risks related to talent (technical and management expertise)
- Identification of critical positions, key employees and high potentials
- Coaching regarding the elaboration of mitigation plans to reduce operational risks
- Coaching regarding the elaboration of individual development plans for targeted employees.
Who is succession planning for?
- Companies that want to ensure a smooth transition between two parties, whether owners, managers or key employees
- Companies that want to increase their organizational resiliency and ensure the sustainability of their operations
What you will get out of it
- Improved management of organizational risks associated with key employee departures and business-critical activities
- Retention of key employees through engaging development plans
- A mitigation strategy that ensures organizational stability and resiliency