Performance management is a very effective tool for maximizing organizational effectiveness, regardless of the size of the company.
This global process allows for the comparison of set objectives with actual results, in order to ensure the alignment between the contribution of individuals and teams and the company's expectations.
In addition to allowing for better management of the activities, this evaluation can be used to link performance to compensation and to build relevant bonus programs to motivate employees and promote their retention.
Furthermore, in the context of telecommuting, certain performance management practices must be adapted to better meet the needs of employees and the organization.
"An effective performance management program is based on an ongoing conversation between the manager and each member of the team. The objective is not only to evaluate the employee once a year, but rather to collaborate on their development in order to promote both organizational performance and a motivating work environment." - Josée-Christine Boilard, President and Founder of Talent Flex
Talent Flex can help you develop a program that is adapted to your context. Our approach mainly includes :
- The definition of strategic objectives, guiding principles and program components
- The design of the program, the development of tools and the training of managers and employees
- The program implantation plan and associated change management key steps
Who is Performance Management for?
- Any company that wishes to implement a performance management program
- Any company willing to ensure better alignment of performance with variable compensation (bonuses)
- Any company that wishes to adapt its current program, particularly in a telecommuting context
- Any company that wants to create a concrete impact through the alignment between organizational objectives and employee contribution.
What you will get out of it
- Organizational results propelled by a clear alignment between your business objectives and those of your teams
- Mobilization and empowerment of your employees through clear objectives and a concrete contribution to the organization's success