Strategic planning is an essential exercise for any organization to define its general direction and strategic objectives for a given time horizon, taking into account the internal and external business context of the organization. It is also an efficient way to align and engage the senior management team in the future of the company.
"Strategic planning is an essential exercise that allows you to concretely define your ambition and the actions to be implemented to achieve it. This way, you ensure that your teams are working in the same direction to achieve your growth objectives." - Josée-Christine Boilard, President and Founder of Talent Flex
To develop your strategic planning process, Talent Flex offers a structured approach that includes:
- Analyzing and defining your current strategic position, your challenges, and your external environment
- Clarifying the future positioning you wish to achieve as well as the key actions that will lead you there
- Aligning your mission, your vision and your values
- Developing a plan that details the priority objectives and rallies the key players in your organization around a common goal
Who is strategic planning for?
- Any new management team that wants to build its vision for growth
- Any management team that wants to consolidate its vision and objectives
- Any company that wants to review its priority growth projects
What you will get out of it
- Strategic alignment sessions based on a proven methodology
- An analysis of your current strategic positioning
- Concrete business objectives to achieve your vision
- An actionable plan to reach these objectives