The organizational diagnosis is a structured process that provides a clear picture of the current situation of the organization or a team by assessing fundamental elements such as the organizational structure, processes, systems and competencies, in order to propose possible solutions and make relevant recommendations to ultimately improve the operational performance.
"The diagnosis is often the first step when we try to identify and address a major issue in a company, because to find the appropriate solutions, we need to accurately understand the root cause of the problem" - Josée-Christine Boilard, President and Founder of Talent Flex
The organizational diagnosis methodology is customized to the size and the level of complexity of the organization. Our approach generally includes three main steps:
- The team diagnosis, carried out mainly through individual or group interviews, which provides a clear picture of the situation
- The analysis of the issues and their origin, which helps identifying the root cause of the problem
- The action plan, based on the readiness of the organization, the level of impact and the alignment on strategic priorities
Who is the organizational diagnostic for?
- Any company that wants to ensure the alignment of its internal mechanisms with its strategic priorities
- Any company or team experiencing tensions or a work climate that is affecting its efficiency
What you will get out of it
- A clear picture of the situation (issues and opportunities)
- An action plan based on concrete, measurable actions that are adapted to your organization's reality