The organizational structure review is an exercise that aligns and clarifies roles and responsibilities as well as the interdependencies between departments. This exercise ensures that the structure supports the organization's strategy and ambitions to achieve targeted goals.
An optimal organizational structure should provide fluidity in the operational processes and accelerate the achievement of organizational goals. It also allows the organization to navigate through change by providing the agility required in a growth context.
Furthermore, it has been empirically established that clarity of roles and responsibilities contributes favorably to the work climate and employee engagement.
"Organizational structure is the engine of your strategy. It allows you to skillfully navigate a constantly changing business environment and achieve your growth ambitions." - Josée-Christine Boilard, President and Founder of Talent Flex
To review your organizational structure, Talent Flex proposes an approach that includes:
- Validation of strategic objectives
- Assessment of the current structure
- Development of guiding principles that provide direction for future short and medium term decisions
- Assessment of key management roles and development of a skill matrix
- Development of a structure which is aligned with organizational strategy and growth ambitions
Who is the organizational structure review for?
- Any organization undergoing significant growth
- Any organization undergoing restructuring or merger
- Any organization or team undergoing or planning a significant growth of its workforce
What you will get out of it
- A scalable and agile organizational structure that supports both current and future operations
- Clarity of roles and responsibilities that contributes positively to the work environment and team performance
- A competency matrix that will help guide future hiring decisions at the leadership team level
- Job descriptions that clearly communicate expectations to team members